We can’t wait to see you in one of our fine accommodation in Antiparos! If you want to make sure your apartment is available for your stay, please get in touch with us with the following contact form where you can select your accommodation and date. See you soon!

 

Book your accomodation now

If you already know what accomodation you’d like, then select one on this page to confirm the booking. If not, feel free to browse our selection of great accomodation: Accomodation overview.

Payment options

All bookings require a 20% deposit to be confirmed. The other 80% must be paid two weeks prior to the rental date.

Contact us

Martha Roussou

+30 698 0606 507
martha@antiparosholidays.com

Antiparos

Please select an apartment to continue